Every step you take on your new antique quartersawn heartpine floor will echo your appreciation of the past, your commitment to beauty, and the value you place on having the utmost in quality.
Antique Quartersawn Heartpine is a special cut of wood that produces a tight linear grain face pattern. Knot-free with rich red and burgundy tones, this rare and elegant antique flooring provides a home with formal beauty and the look of spacious luxury.
- Made from 100% reclaimed Antique Longleaf Heartwood Pine.
- Content: Sawn From 100% heartpine.
- Grain Pattern: 100% tight edge-sawn linear pattern.
- Density: 8 – 30 growth rings per inch.
- Knots: No knots
- Lengths: 2 ft. to 10 ft.
- Widths: 2in. to 5in.
- Thickness: ½ in. or ¾ in. tongue and groove
- Color: Uniform tones of red, amber and burgundy.
- Kiln dried to 6-8 % moisture content
Professionally selected and sorted and bundled in random lengths.
Current lead time for delivery from our Chatham County, NC facility is one to two weeks; however please call regarding our quartersawn wood flooring inventory as we have many grades in stock for immediate shipping.